Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted March 12, 2010
Our daughter graduated from BGM in 2002 and our son will in 2011. We are very happy with BGM--with the teachers and the curriculum. Also, a Big Hats Off to the drama department and music and other Fine Arts. We always enjoy the music concerts.Many songs about Jesus not only at Christmastime but also during Spring Concerts and Fine Arts Night. We are very pleased!!! I've also noticed that when a new student moves in, they are accepted very quickly by the BGM kids .

Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
We have great administration and staff. Our facilities are the best in our conference from buildings to the sports facilities. We have something to be very proud of!

Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers, administrators and coaches care about the students and want them to do well in all areas. We are a small community and we have a fantastic building and grounds. We have a lot of pride in our community and support.

Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School 5

Posted September 02, 2005
My children have attened BGM for 9 years. My olderst graduated in 2004 and my youngest is a Sophmore. I believe the school has good morals. The school doesn't object to having a Christmas Concert with songs about Jesus. You don't find that in many schools. The music dept. is very good. Athletic isn't the best. It is hard to be good at sports when you are a small school. Since it is small your child won't feel lost. They will make friends very easily. I wouldn't want my child to go anywhere else.

Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School
1090 Jackson St, Brooklyn, IA  52211
Last modified Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom Jr-Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.