Buffalo, IA

Posted December 27, 2008
This has been our only elementary school. My 9th grader, seventh grader, and third grader all were served well here, and all three children test at the 99% nationally.

Posted August 07, 2008
absolutely agree with the last review! my son had problems with reading and the staff here helped him and myself through the difficulties he was having! very pleased with the treatment from all the staff toward my children and myself!

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted August 11, 2005
Could not be more pleased! Love the new school and the staff is wonderful! Glad to have my child attend here. Takes time to help children and catches learning problems before it is to late!

Buffalo Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003

Buffalo Elementary School
1000 Jefferson, Buffalo, IA  52728
Last modified Buffalo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top