PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 26, 2011
I'm glad I chose for my daughter to go here. I'm sorry I didn't make the decision along time ago. I love the small classes. What's the best is they keep Jesus in school. Also there is no violence like what's in public school. It is very family oriented. They do alot of volunteering out in the community. All children need to be taught to think and do for others. My only complaint is that all of the children should have to wear uniforms in all grades not just 7th thru 12th.

Posted January 28, 2010
Absolutly love the school. Great teachers, wonderful principle....you chidren will get the best from this school. My kids attended this school ages pre-k - 4th. We moved to AZ 2 years ago and a day doesn't go by when I wished we lived in Burlington again so my kids could go back. The education they receive now is no where near the standards of IA, not to mention how afforable it is at GRCS. Be thankful !!! I now realize what an asset this school is and how great they are.......

Great River Christian School 3

Posted January 13, 2010
GRCS is by far the greatest school our daughter has attended. The small classroom and school size makes for great one-on-one attention from our fantastic teachers. Never before have we been treated like one of the family as we have here! If ever a student is troubled by learning or personal problems, it's taken care of with love and respect. You just don't find that in many schools anymore. To any parent searching for the greatest academic learning for their child should give Great River Christian School a call!

Posted April 27, 2006
The children are taught in a loving environment with teachers who care that they succeed. Parents are encouraged to be a part of the teaching process.

Posted December 13, 2004
Our little one attended GRCS last yr before moving away. I give the school the top most rating. It is such a great school with the most loving and caring teachers/staff. I feel our little one is so far ahead now that she is in public school. We miss the school and the school family a bunch! The best lesson they teach is the love for jesus christ!

Posted December 12, 2004
Great school! Students have dedicated teachers that are there for the kids and not the money. School uses beka school material which is several years ahead of public schools. And the most important thing, they put jesus first.

Great River Christian School
426 Harrison Avenue, Burlington, IA  52601
Last modified Great River Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12