PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I'm glad I chose for my daughter to go here. I'm sorry I didn't make the decision along time ago. I love the small classes. What's the best is they keep Jesus in school. Also there is no violence like what's in public school. It is very family oriented. They do alot of volunteering out in the community. All children need to be taught to think and do for others. My only complaint is that all of the children should have to wear uniforms in all grades not just 7th thru 12th.

Absolutly love the school. Great teachers, wonderful principle....you chidren will get the best from this school. My kids attended this school ages pre-k - 4th. We moved to AZ 2 years ago and a day doesn't go by when I wished we lived in Burlington again so my kids could go back. The education they receive now is no where near the standards of IA, not to mention how afforable it is at GRCS. Be thankful !!! I now realize what an asset this school is and how great they are.......

GRCS is by far the greatest school our daughter has attended. The small classroom and school size makes for great one-on-one attention from our fantastic teachers. Never before have we been treated like one of the family as we have here! If ever a student is troubled by learning or personal problems, it's taken care of with love and respect. You just don't find that in many schools anymore. To any parent searching for the greatest academic learning for their child should give Great River Christian School a call!

Last modified Great River Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12