Burlington, IA

Posted March 26, 2012
I love this school. Our teachers have high expectations for both academics and behavior. They care about our students and it shows. We have a lot of parental involvement, volunteerism, and an active PTO. Our after school program, Project Inspire, is entirely run by volunteer staff and community members. The atmosphere as you walk through our door is extremely friendly!

Posted January 30, 2010

Posted September 10, 2004
I'm very proud of our school. The teacher's are great.Mr.V who is the principal of the school now. He has been great in being in part of staff and parent working together for the children education. Mr.V and the staff of Corse make sure there are no student left behind. Thanks for being a great school!

Corse Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
I went to Corse and now my children are attending Corse. The best thing about Corse to me is that the students are thriving. The diversity that each student brings to the school is embraced and not tried to make into the cookie cutter students some might wish them to become.

Corse Elementary School
700 South Starr St, Burlington, IA  52601
Last modified Corse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corse Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top