Burlington, IA

Posted February 11, 2013
Edward Stone Middle School has outstanding teachers. The new building is beautiful and has state of the art technology. All three of my children have attended this school (Prior name of James Madison). They were prepared for high school, received excellent instruction and enjoyed their teachers. Teachers care about the students and an individual. The principals care about students and go the extra mile to help.

Posted March 06, 2012
I have one child that has completed middle school and another one in 7th grade. James Madison has outstanding teachers. The school's principal is very caring and is always willing to help. I would not of wanted my children to go to any other school.

Posted March 04, 2010
I currently go to this school and I believe it's amazing. The teachers encourage studying and make sure the students get a good education. The get togethers like dances and such are great for us pre-teens/teens because we don't have(and can't get into) some teenage dance clubs or we don't have enough money. I must say I'll miss this school.

Posted October 30, 2009
I am a student and I think the school is awesome. Good teachers too!

James Madison Middle School 1

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted August 01, 2005

Posted August 17, 2004

James Madison Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2003

James Madison Middle School
2132 Madison Ave, Burlington, IA  52601
Last modified James Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Madison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top