Bad
Good

Edward Stone Middle School has outstanding teachers. The new building is beautiful and has state of the art technology. All three of my children have attended this school (Prior name of James Madison). They were prepared for high school, received excellent instruction and enjoyed their teachers. Teachers care about the students and an individual. The principals care about students and go the extra mile to help.

I have one child that has completed middle school and another one in 7th grade. James Madison has outstanding teachers. The school's principal is very caring and is always willing to help. I would not of wanted my children to go to any other school.

I currently go to this school and I believe it's amazing. The teachers encourage studying and make sure the students get a good education. The get togethers like dances and such are great for us pre-teens/teens because we don't have(and can't get into) some teenage dance clubs or we don't have enough money. I must say I'll miss this school.

I am a student and I think the school is awesome. Good teachers too!

Last modified James Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.