Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children love going to school everyday. They look forward to the starting school every year. The staff is very nice and caring. I feel at ease when the kids are at school and I don't have to constantly worry because I know they are being took care of. I have and will recommend this school to anyone.

Excellent staff that genuinely cares about students' academics and needs. The school is located in a neighborhood surrounded by old historic homes and easily accessible.

As a parent to tow children who attend North Hill Elementary School, I have to say that I am very satisified with the school. My children's teachers have always been attentive and caring to my children. They challenge the children, when needed and birng attention to special concerns with ach of my children. Communication is readily available and open. Keep up the great work!

I think Northhill is the best Elemetry school in Burlington because the teachers their have helped my son and has helped him with speech impalement hes not has shy anymore and people can understand him a lot better now he will go there for 2 grade this year I just wanted to say thank you to MR.Noonen, MISS.WALDING, MISS. SPARROW,and MISS.WITT for the help you have gave my son.....

Last modified North Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.