Posted November 10, 2013
Excellent staff that genuinely cares about students' academics and needs. The school is located in a neighborhood surrounded by old historic homes and easily accessible.

Posted November 22, 2008
As a parent to tow children who attend North Hill Elementary School, I have to say that I am very satisified with the school. My children's teachers have always been attentive and caring to my children. They challenge the children, when needed and birng attention to special concerns with ach of my children. Communication is readily available and open. Keep up the great work!

Posted August 04, 2007
I think Northhill is the best Elemetry school in Burlington because the teachers their have helped my son and has helped him with speech impalement hes not has shy anymore and people can understand him a lot better now he will go there for 2 grade this year I just wanted to say thank you to MR.Noonen, MISS.WALDING, MISS. SPARROW,and MISS.WITT for the help you have gave my son.....

North Hill Elementary School
825 North 9th St, Burlington, IA  52601
Last modified North Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top