Camanche High School 5

Posted May 10, 2010

Camanche High School 4

Posted December 10, 2009
I bellieve that Camanche High School is one of the best high schools in the state of Iowa. I lived in Florida for many years prior to moving to Camanche and it was amazing to me how much farther ahead the schools were in Camanche compared to any school in Florida. It is also my opinion, that Gary DeLacy does a fantastic job as principal of the school.

Camanche High School 5

Posted September 14, 2005
- a former student
I have been to many different high schools in my years, but the most friedliest was Camanche. The teachers are amazing, and the students opened right up to me my first day. I mad more friends in a day at that school then in my whole life. The staff and setup is great.

Camanche High School 1

Posted June 28, 2004
- a former student

Camanche High School
937 9th Ave, Camanche, IA  52730
Last modified Camanche High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camanche High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top