Posted April 08, 2014
Aquin is a home away from home. Aquin is a place where all three of our children have not only received exceptional academics, but more importantly, they have learned what it means to be an exceptional PERSON. Aquin is a place where they principal is visible, the secretary is nurturing, and the teachers truly see their students as 'somebody's son or daughter', not just pupils. Aquin is a place where our friends and families also put their trust in a Catholic education. Aquin is a school full of happy times; full of people that pray for our family and support us during sad times. Aquin will soon become a memory for our third child, just as it has become for his sisters, however Aquin will always be one of the bests gifts we have ever given them!

Posted April 08, 2014
Wonderful school to teach at. My five children also attended and graduated from Aquin. They loved being part of the Aquin family.

Posted April 08, 2014
Aquin is a great place! Our kids are learning the necessary academics as well as how to be good people and life long learners!

Posted April 03, 2014
Great school all around, teachers work closely with parents to provide a top-notch education to all students while kids also learn great Christian values at the same time. I would highly recommend this school to others!

Posted April 03, 2014
Aquin Catholic Elementary School is an excellent school and I would not send my kids anywhere else! Mrs. O'Brien rocks!!!

Posted April 03, 2014
Aquin provided a fantastic experience for my two sons. Both started in preschool and went to Aquin through 8th grade. They loved their teachers and the many innovative and energizing learning activities they employed, and they made lifelong friends. Both kids had very successful high school experiences because of the excellent preparation they got at Aquin. My oldest was among the top in his graduating class academically; my youngest excelled in athletics at the state level. Aquin is committed to providing education that addresses the holistic needs of the students. They promote learning that creates strong leaders and citizens. It was our good fortune to have such a fabulous school in our community. Aquin is very deserving of the Great Schools designation!

Posted April 02, 2014
Aquin is a great school. They have great staff and are always willing to help in any way possible. The teachers always keep in contact with the parents on the students progress.

Posted April 02, 2014
Aquin is a Catholic School that provides a caring and nurturing environment to include day care, and preschool through 8th grade children. Our classrooms provide individualized instruction for students with a small student teacher ratio. Students learn how to respect and care for each other, their families, and their community with many service opportunities during the school year. We continue to provide the technology needed to meet the demands of the 21st century, but are always working to add more. There is tremendous support from our staff, parents, and community which helps our students to thrive and succeed as they move on to their career paths.

Posted October 25, 2013
Aquin is an excellent facility for both staff and students. I am a teacher at this school and can honestly say that I have never seen such caring in a school system as I have here. I have worked in both public and parochial schools, and I have found that the religious and moral education that students receive here enhances responsibility, respect, and ownership of action. From a parent standpoint, I feel that my children are receiving a high-quality education and are pushed to their appropriate achievement levels. Their teachers address concerns with me and take appropriate action. I can't imagine working anywhere else or sending my children to any other school than Aquin.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son just started Kindergarten this year. Jon and I were so nervous about his big adventure. When we walked into the school children were holding doors open for one another, saying hello, and good morning. This is how we start our morning, and loved that is was a warm and welcoming place for our family. Staff greeted us with our names, and we had not even met them yet. Mr. Haverland made sure that we felt comfortable. Mrs. McDermott, my sons teacher, must have had a feeling that "I" was nervous because she emailed me a picture of William having an amazing time his first day of school. Aquin has been an amazing adventure for my family and I. My daughter is so excited to be joining the Aquin family next year. My husband and I are excited for the growth and development within our family because of Aquin. My grandma has a saying up in her kitchen that stated, "a family that prays together, stays together." We believe that because we picked Aquin our children will be stronger in situations that most children are weak. Thank you Aquin!

Aquin Catholic Elementary School
608 3rd Avenue Northwest, Cascade, IA  52033
Last modified Aquin Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Aquin Catholic Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top