Posted March 12, 2015
I spent 1st through 8th grade at Aquin and I look back at those years as some of the best and most educational of my life. I remember more about what I learned at Aquin then high school or college combined. Whether that was the teachers, my fellow students, or the Christ centered learning I don't know, but I know I'll never forget it.

Posted February 02, 2015
I am a parent of former students (4) and the grandparent of 3 present students. Aquin was and is a wonderful school offering a first rate education for all levels. Teachers and staff are very involved and caring! They work so well with students of all levels and always keep parents informed about their child. Truly blessed to have Aquin!!!!!

Posted February 02, 2015
Our children are now in their 20's and went all thru Aquin till High School.. Awesome education.

Posted February 02, 2015
Aquin is a wonderful school with wonderful staff! Couldn't say enough great things about it. The staff is very helpful with great communication!

Posted February 02, 2015
A Great school with great people working in it. No school is perfect but they come pretty close!

Posted April 08, 2014
Aquin is a home away from home. Aquin is a place where all three of our children have not only received exceptional academics, but more importantly, they have learned what it means to be an exceptional PERSON. Aquin is a place where they principal is visible, the secretary is nurturing, and the teachers truly see their students as 'somebody's son or daughter', not just pupils. Aquin is a place where our friends and families also put their trust in a Catholic education. Aquin is a school full of happy times; full of people that pray for our family and support us during sad times. Aquin will soon become a memory for our third child, just as it has become for his sisters, however Aquin will always be one of the bests gifts we have ever given them!

Posted April 08, 2014
Wonderful school to teach at. My five children also attended and graduated from Aquin. They loved being part of the Aquin family.

Posted April 08, 2014
Aquin is a great place! Our kids are learning the necessary academics as well as how to be good people and life long learners!

Posted April 03, 2014
Great school all around, teachers work closely with parents to provide a top-notch education to all students while kids also learn great Christian values at the same time. I would highly recommend this school to others!

Posted April 03, 2014
Aquin Catholic Elementary School is an excellent school and I would not send my kids anywhere else! Mrs. O'Brien rocks!!!

Aquin Catholic Elementary School
608 3rd Avenue Northwest, Cascade, IA  52033
Last modified Aquin Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Aquin Catholic Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top