Bad
Good

My children attended Cedar Heights until we moved recently & it was a fantastic school. The teachers were fantastic! They were so helpful with my children. If the teacher found that my child was struggling in an area, they were quick to communicate that to me & take action to get any help that was needed. The principal, Mr. Wiebers, was fantastic too. He knew every student by name & was easy to communicate with. This school's rating is not as high as I'd expect it to be because it is excellent. My children received an education of high quality here. I really miss having my kids at this school.

Cedar Heights Elementary was the best elementary school! I had a great time there and in my opinion out of all the options (southdale, and Orchard Hill) Cedar Heights is the best option.

My son attended Cedar Heights and is now graduating from Cedar Falls High School. My daughter currently attends Cedar Heights and it is a wonderful school. The parents are very involved and the teachers go above and beyond. Principal Wiebers knows his students, his school and takes pride in his job. My daughter has never had a teacher who did not have her best interest at heart. The teachers work hard with the PTA, extra activities and do their best to keep parents informed. If a child does not succeed in this school district it cannot be blamed on the buildings, resources or staff because this district is well organized and maintained and does it's best to meet the needs of every individual child and family. I love Cedar Falls!

Recently changed schools because we moved to CF from Waterloo. I pulled my kids out of St. Edwards Catholic School to go to Cedar Heights Public. More resources available in public school. Cirriculum is more advanced than Catholic. And also affers Orchestra at 4th grade as well as band at 5th grade. I feel my kids are being better educated and we certainly enjoy saving the $3200 tuition for catholic school. Having subbed in Cedar Heights as an associate, I have seen first hand the administratin at work. It is top notch. I was worried, but have found not only are my worries settled, but I am overwhelmingly happy with the results that I have seen. Teachers and Principal Weibers is outstanding.

I have a six year old Kindergartener and a 10 year old 5th grader at Cedar Heights and have no complaints. The teachers are caring and involved as well as the principal Mr. Wiebers. He knows each student and offers great advice to parents at times. My daught has been going there for six years and has had all caring teachers the entire time. The teachers are approachable and have e-mail/phone connection to the parents. Overall this is a great school! My children have learned a lot and I feel that they are being well prepared for Junior High

I love Cedar Heights School. We have had children as Cedar Heights for 9 years and we love it. We would change schools for the world.

Last modified Cedar Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.