North Cedar Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Mt nieces go to school there and they are getting a great education. The teachers really care about each individual student and I love teh fact that if they are sick and their mom forgets to call the school, the school calls home to make sure all is ok. This school is way above the rest in my opinion. And they truly believe each child is equal to all of the others so they do not pick favorites or least favorites. My nieces want to be teachers because of North Cedar Elementary School.

North Cedar Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers truly care about all the kids at North Cedar.

North Cedar Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
I have 2 children attending this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The parents are supportive of their children. I wouldn't have my children go to any other school than NORTH CEDAR!! I like the atmosphere here...it isn't snobbish and it isn't ghetto as some like to say. I feel I have the support my kids and I need and they have mine. I wouldn't have it any other way!! Love it!! North Cedar pride!!

North Cedar Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2005

Posted March 29, 2005
I have had only positive experiences with everyone at the North Cedar School. Teachers and staff are caring, understanding and just wonderful. I feel there are accademically areas that need improving BUT I have also NEVER heard of a school that didn't need improving somewhere. I beleive that they are making great efforts to improve. I feel that the music program is wonderful. Children who are involved in music tend to have improved self esteem and grades. THIS PARENT IS PLEASED and with continued efforts and involvement of parents, teachers and staff we can accomplish more.

Posted February 19, 2005
Small classroom sizes are huge plus at this school. Teachers are involved and motivated. Principal has made huge strides in renewing sense of pride in this small school. The neighborhoods in the school district are being renewed as well with new housing. The class my son is in has over 10 students participating in whole grade advancement and there are only approx. 30 some kids total in the grade! WOW!!! What a testament to this school and the staff. Parents are great as well. The PTA is very active and involved on a daily basis with the school and the are numerous school events involving families.

Posted January 06, 2005
- a former student
Good intentions but parents are rarely involved w/ school events. 1/2 of student population is from a 'ghetto' nieghborhood.

North Cedar Elementary School
2419 Fern Ave, Cedar Falls, IA  50613
Last modified North Cedar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Cedar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top