Cedar Falls, IA

Posted March 20, 2009

Peet Junior High School 0

Posted November 01, 2008
It is a great learning enviroment. The teachers are determined to get every student working at his/her absolute best, and the sports teams are great too!

Posted February 26, 2007

Peet Junior High School 4

Posted August 20, 2005
- a staff
I really flourished and learned a lot in this school. Music opened up a part of myself I didn't know existed. I found something I could be good at and caused a desire within me to excell at whatever I tried. I developed the study habits I needed to be successful in this school. It wasn't an easy time for me, but I had teachers that REALLY cared and looked out for me. That made a difference in who I am today and which paths I followed as different things were offered me.

Peet Junior High School 1

Posted August 04, 2005
I have a child at Peet who is constantly complaining about the bathrooms and school. I thought it was just teenage grouchy-ness until I saw for myself, the entire school is very dirty and the children there are postively cruel, my child has been beaten up there uncountable times. I don't believe my child will attend this school next year.

Posted May 07, 2004
I have a child who will be leaving Peet this year and going to the high school. Our experiences at this school have been awesome! The teachers truly care about the education of all students and are constantly working together to adapt their teaching strategies as the needs of their students change. The school leadership is second to none! Having been actively involved in various school activities over the past three years I have found that there is a place for everyone to help...from students to parents to the business community. Peet JHS has a wonderful learning environment that includes not only the basic curriculum, but music, athletics and the arts.

Peet Junior High School
525 East Seerley Blvd, Cedar Falls, IA  50613
Last modified Peet Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peet Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top