Southdale Elementary School 1

Posted January 21, 2014
I haven't been happy with this school at all. I have 3 children that attend here. Only one of the teachers have been outstanding! I would give her teacher of the year. Now the other two teachers I have been very displeased with how they have handled things. We will be looking at getting our children into a different school next year.

Southdale Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2012
The teachers at Southdale are outstanding. I have sent all 3 of my children there and they have each received a great education.

Southdale Elementary School
627 Orchard Dr, Cedar Falls, IA  50613
Last modified Southdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southdale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top