PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

They are overreactive and do not communicate well with parents. I would not recommend for summer programs. They are very expensive and my child didn't get anything out of it.

Summit Schools is an excellent academic institution. It provides a safe and nurturing environment for learning and success. This school is unique because each one of my children (whom all have very different personalities) have LOVED going to school. The teachers cultivate independent learning that builds childrens' confidence and comfortability with seeking and finding information they find interesting. They help establish a love and thirst for knowledge and disciplined hard work that will help them succeed in any path they choose. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a great school for their kids. This school has become a second home for us and our family:

My daughter wanted to attend everyday school since she love to learn from her teacher and friends., otherwise she cry..!!

My children have attended this school for the last 4 and 3 years respectfully. The staff and teachers are friendly, respectfully, knowledgeable, and I feel this school is the best choice if you are looking for a strong foundation for your children. My children attend the summer program in addition to the regular school with amazing results and love their classmates. The SOS code is something the children live by. I am cooperative, I am kind, I am respectful, I am responsible, I am safe, I am smart!

If the option existed, my kids would come here every day of the week. One of the best things about Summit is that the teachers have really helped my child understand that she owns her education; she has autonomy to set goals and design and define some her projects, and because of this she's very invested in her own educational path.

We experienced children bullying our child and the school excuses for these students. Our child did not want to go to class. Poor leadership

Summit is a school where children can flourish. It's a great fit for advanced students, slower students and students with different learning styles. My oldest has been there five years now and is thriving. The head of schools, Miss Erikka and the staff are amazing. Your child is valued here. Small class sizes and teachers who are willing to do whatever they can to help children succeed. Come join us!

Our daughter has absolutely flourished at Summit. Unlike public school, where she was for K, Summit's personalized curriculum has allowed her to thrive while learning at an appropriate (and accelerated) pace. Class sized is capped at 16, so the teacher's are able to thoroughly know each and every student.

Our son is about to start 1st grade at Summit after preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten there. He is reading at a 5th grade level, calls math "easy," and has a passion for learning that we just don't see in our oldest son- who didn't attend Summit. We wish we would have chosen Summit for him too. Our youngest is about to start Pre-K at Summit and we know she'll achieve far beyond our expectations. Small class sizes (and even lower student-to-teacher ratios), foreign language instruction, Orton-Gillingham phonics, Y.A.L.E. and a positive, nurturing, environment make Summit the best investment our family has ever made.

This school is a great educational value. My second grade son reads and COMPREHENDS at a middle school grade level thanks to the teachers at Summit!

Last modified Summit Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-5