Posted August 25, 2013
I loved this school the kids are great and there are so many nice teachers I have been to a lot of elementary schools as I grew up but Cleveland was the best the staff and the kids were really welcoming I loved school and if I didn't understand something the teachers would explain it slower and easier it was one of the best things of my life I would recommend this school even when I had a hard morning at home I would go to school and forget all about what happend the only thing this school was missing was good equipment that's why we need the 5000 dollars the other elementary schools that I went to weren't as welcoming I actually got bullied there but when I moved to Cleveland everyone was so friendly and sweet the principle was the best part she would take us sledding and now as a parent my kid loves this school she has tons of friend .

Posted May 25, 2013
I have been very impressed by the quality of teachers and leadership at Cleveland! They really get to know the students and take care of their individual needs.

Posted April 07, 2007
I love the way that the teachers and the parents are equally involved with the children and how well the teachers inform the parents of upcoming events and what is going on in the classroom.

Cleveland Elementary School
2200 1st Ave NW, Cedar Rapids, IA  52405
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top