Cedar Rapids, IA

Posted July 02, 2011
My son started Kindergarten here and had Mrs. Vicki Fritz! What a great teacher! My son has blossomed and learned so much, we are thankful for her dedication and love of teaching. We are moving to another state and will miss the teachers at Wright. This school is small, but that's the best part. Your children will get more time with the teachers and blossom! Thank you Wright Elementary!

Wright Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
Their pre-k program, in which my daughter is enrolled, has been wonderful experience for my daughter. she comes home excited to tell me what she learned and what activities she did every day. her teachers are kind and capable women. and i've had nothing but positive experiences with all of the staff members i've encountered whether i've had a question or been volunteering. i couldn't be happier w/the experience my child and i are having at wright.

Posted August 20, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 06, 2005
Have had children at this school for 9 years and am looking forward to 8 more years at this school (by the time our youngest is through). We attend this school by choice (on in district permit). It is small enough that everyone- food service staff, custodians, all the teaching staff - knows the children. The staff is very attentive to teaching proper respect for self and others. Very good about noticing and getting help for children with difficulties. Excellent reading specialist in the school also excellent special ed. All staff is very, very accessible to parents with questions or concerns. Each child is acknowledged with a school wide award at least once a year for something special that they do well. I can't say enough good things about this school !

Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 22, 2004

Wright Elementary School
1524 Hollywood Blvd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Last modified Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top