K-1, 3
Cincinnati, IA

Cincinnati Elementary School 5

Posted October 25, 2010
My son went here in Kindergarten and he loved it. The class was a little crowded but my son never got lost. The teachers really help each other out and focus on the kids. There were lots of activities and a strong sense of community. We moved out of state and I'm still surprised at how much he learned in Kindergarten compared to the schools he has been to since. He was already learning to spell and write and has ahead in other other schools because of Cincinnati. It's a great school.

Cincinnati Elementary School
105 Alpine St, Cincinnati, IA  52549
Last modified Cincinnati Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-1, 3
Cincinnati Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top