Clinton, IA

Posted September 23, 2014
Excellent school that prepares students academically and also to be a respectful, contributing member of the community. Small class sizes allow for teachers to provide the support each student needs to be successful and grow. I highly recommend!

Prince Of Peace Catholic School 4

Posted June 09, 2014
Prince of Peace Catholic School has been a great place for my two daughters to learn. I love the small class sizes and safe feeling my girls have experienced. Children are taught not only important academic skills, but also how to be a good person.

Posted June 09, 2014
Prince of Peace Catholic School was a great place to be throughout my education. I obtained close relationships with many of my teachers and felt like the school was a big family. I always felt safe at school and knew that the staff cared about me. I had the opportunity to take harder classes in high school that helped me to prepare for college and even allowed me to obtain college credit. I'm glad I went to Prince of Peace because I felt very prepared for college and learned many skills to help me in my life. -Submitted by a former student

Posted June 09, 2014
Our community is so blessed to have a choice in schools. My sons graduated from Prince of Peace. The school has supported the values that I teach in my household. They were academically prepared for whatever they choose to do in life. My sons thrived in the family oriented atmosphere.

Prince Of Peace Catholic School
312 South 4th Street, Clinton, IA  52732
Last modified Prince Of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Prince Of Peace Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top