Crestview Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2014
There are some good teachers at this school, but overall I haven't had a good experience. There are far too many kids struggling which is apparent by the test scores and the letters we receive every year allowing us to open enroll into other schools. I have personally not been satisfied with the overall lack of concern for the students that score well. The option for challenging these students is a program that involves extra paperwork, not the type of creative challenges one would expect could keep the attention of bright elementary students. I have also noticed some more than normal aggressive behavior displayed by students at Crestview on a few different occasions. Other schools may have similar issues, but there have been families moving to other schools recently. They are joining communities that are more supportive of their schools and where parents are more involved in their children's learning and overall school experience.

Posted October 24, 2013
Crestview offers it's families a partnership with parents and relatives of the students to create an atmosphere of learning that involves kids with the opportunity to share their interests, passions, and background. It shares many cultures, languages, abilities and teachers who care and do all they can for their students and the families.

Posted April 07, 2011
what are the requirements for my 3 yr old toddler to start preschool.? her birthday is on June 25 turning 4 yrs. old thank you

Posted November 08, 2004
When my daughter went to Crestview Elementary, she excelled. They have excellent special arts classes, wonderful teachers, and a principal who cares. My daughter recived one on one help from teachers when she needed it and she always felt safe there. The staff tries their best to know the kids and there are two wonderful secretaries to prove it. I loved my kid being at Crestview and I know they loved being there too. They had a lot of fun with all the activities. My daughter misses Crestview and I want everyone to know how great it is.

Crestview Elementary School
8355 Franklin Ave, Clive, IA  50325
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top