Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is really a great schhol, the kids love it and the teachers are awesome.

There really is nothing less than "wonderful" to say when raring this school. While our family had the privilege to have been transferred to this area, our children were able to become third-generation Crusaders for a time. Relocating through military experiences has given us, as parents, a little insight into what qualities are becoming of a great school. The CR-B Piblic School has surpassed our expectations, and kept going with it. With a rural teacher-to-pupil level of attention, and one-on-one services available for those in need of extended services, the children attending this school are offered services and support that open up worlds of educational possibilities that just do not exist through other districts attended by our children. I have been here, and survived the small-town social vetting, and I have GOT TO TELL SOMEBODY, that these people are amazing. They have dedicated their lives to raising kids around here, and it shows. Oh yeah, and the athletic opportunities, extra-corriculars involving multiple facets of the arts, technology services, their access to multiple libraries, encouragement and reward of services to boost the community, and the community's giving back to their school, all of these areas are nothing I should forget to mention either. This town is all about being a great place, it always has been. So if one might be on the fence when considering CR-B, I would definitely recommend giving the school a second look. It really is very nice here.

I'm a former student of CR-B Jr. Sr. High. I was In the class of 2006 from 1999-2002. Of all the schools I've been to, I have to say the education I recived at CR-B was the best. They have a full staff of caring and compassionate teachers. I'm exsreemly greatful that they were there to help me become the well educated woman I am today. As for the student body, I'm sorry to say but I've never meet so many bullies in the same class. Maybe a few but not nearly the whole class. They drove me to leave after the first semester of my freshmen year. So I moved away. Years later wile visiting Coonrapids, I was very please to hear from the younger students from lower classes that they stopped the bulling in thier classes. They noticed how bad it was to bully others. I do hope that what the younger students had started is still going on today. CR-B is a good school. My husband and I hope that our own children can go to a school that cares about thier students education and futures as much as schools like CR-B and the other small towns I grew up in. Thank you so very much to all my former teachers, counseler, coches, and principals.

Last modified Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.