Coon Rapids, IA

Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center 3

Posted November 25, 2013
I'm a former student of CR-B Jr. Sr. High. I was In the class of 2006 from 1999-2002. Of all the schools I've been to, I have to say the education I recived at CR-B was the best. They have a full staff of caring and compassionate teachers. I'm exsreemly greatful that they were there to help me become the well educated woman I am today. As for the student body, I'm sorry to say but I've never meet so many bullies in the same class. Maybe a few but not nearly the whole class. They drove me to leave after the first semester of my freshmen year. So I moved away. Years later wile visiting Coonrapids, I was very please to hear from the younger students from lower classes that they stopped the bulling in thier classes. They noticed how bad it was to bully others. I do hope that what the younger students had started is still going on today. CR-B is a good school. My husband and I hope that our own children can go to a school that cares about thier students education and futures as much as schools like CR-B and the other small towns I grew up in. Thank you so very much to all my former teachers, counseler, coches, and principals.

Posted December 15, 2007

Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center 5

Posted August 30, 2007

Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center 4

Posted July 24, 2005
I am a student at CR-B and I have to say that it's education and facilities are the best I've seen in a school. Of course the class selection is a little slim, but since it's a small school, there is a lot more individual attention that is essential for some students that go there. The science and mathematics teachers are great, our choir has been top in the conference the past years, we've got a great baseball team, drama department, agriculture department, and our standardized tests are one of the highest in our area. GO CR-B!

Posted April 05, 2005
- a former student
i am a former student from this school. i just have one bad thing to say about this school. the open campass deal. i mean it is so dumb we sould just get out. and i will compain til they shut u down.

Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center 4

Posted November 20, 2004
Our daughter, a junior, goes to this school, and I fell her education is of high quality. She often speaks of how nice it is that he teachers are always available for extra help, and she is at the top of her class. She enjoys their fine arts program, participating in both All-State speech and Chorus. She also has the opportunity to play all sorts of sports, including cheerleading, golf, and swim team at a nearby school. I recommend this school to any parent!

Posted October 09, 2004
- a former student

Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center
905 North St, Coon Rapids, IA  50058
Last modified Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center is a Public school that serves grades 4-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coon Rapids-Bayard 4-12 Attendance Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top