Heartland Christian School 5

Posted September 09, 2013
Heartland Christian School is the best school in the area. The teachers are excellent, the staff are so welcoming, my children receive great christian education.

Heartland Christian School 5

Posted May 13, 2013
My son is a student in this school. The teachers and staff have had so much patience with my son. He learns at his own pace as do many children. They all have helped him and myself tremendously. The teachers care very much for every child that attends. They want to see each child succeed in life. I would recommend this school to everyone! They have small class sizes which a huge plus. Tuition is affordable! I can't say enough about how the teachers are involved with the students. My son was in public school for several years and he struggled every day. Teachers would tell us both they just don't have time to help one student! This school takes that time. I am so very thankful for them!!

Heartland Christian School 1

Posted January 27, 2013
They were supposed to be teaching our preschooler and getting him prepared to enter kindergarten. All they did was babysat. He learned nothing. They were basically a daycare. I would not recommend.

Heartland Christian School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
I am a student there and I give this school a 5 stars. This is a great school, with great teachers. I recommend this school big time!

Heartland Christian School 4

Posted October 21, 2008
I LOVE the smaller class setting for my child, and teachers really take time out to talk to you if you have any questions at all!

Heartland Christian School
400 Wright Road, Council Bluffs, IA  51501
Last modified Heartland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heartland Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top