Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2014
I have had more than a few problems with my daughter at this school. Most of the teachers seem very good with the exception of the new gym teacher, who is a bully, and is the football coach at TJ, and treats these young children horribly, as if they are 18 year old football players. The main problem is the principal Ms Swanson, who covers for bad behavior by the staff, or treats you like an annoyance if there is a problem. I had to go to the district office several times to even get her to return a phone call, as she knows who I am, and I stay on her constantly, as you seem to have to. My kid moves on next year, thank god!

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2012
The school has been a disappointment all around. This was my sons first year here and we were both in tears by the second day. At first I thought it was only his teacher, but after having to deal the the Principal I knew it was a bigger problem than I had first thought. We are trying to find him a better school by the start of the next school year. Prior to moving to Iowa he was enrolled in an amazing school in Colorado where he excelled and by the end of the first quarter here, he had fallen academically. I did what I could to supplement his education at home, but I could only do so much.

Posted July 27, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007
Franklin is a school which supports the kids, and as a part of that support they ask that the parents support it as well. The school community will support the students as much as possible, and will go out of their way to help the students. I love the school, and plan to keep my daughter there until she is in middle school.

Franklin Elementary School
3130 Ave C, Council Bluffs, IA  51501
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top