Council Bluffs, IA

Posted January 09, 2015
My grandson started here at Hoover last year, His teacher is Mrs. Taylor; I have to say she should be given teacher of the year award this year and for every year she has taught; she is the most kindest, warm hearted teacher I have ever met with Jake, his kindergarden teacher was a bully, his first grade not much better; since this jake has not done well in school, he has not cared about school until he met Mrs. Taylor. She has turned his school life around 100%. He reads, he cares about math and he loves school because one good teacher does make a difference, so thank you Mrs. Taylor and GOD BLESS YOU.

Posted April 04, 2014
All 3 of our daughters either have or are currently attending Hoover. We feel the staff has the students' best interests in mind regardless of any challenges. The facilities are newly updated, accommodating, and top notch.

Hoover Elementary School

Posted April 11, 2008
Hoover is top of the line. Great staff! So happy my kids attend this wonderful school.

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2005
Hoover is a great school! It has a very friendly staff & I feel that my children have recieved a good education. It does lack extracurricular activities, but parents are really encouraged to participate.

Posted August 21, 2005
I think this school is extremely great at educating kids. They have challenge centers for the smarter kids.It's awesome!

Hoover Elementary School
1205 North Broadway, Council Bluffs, IA  51503
Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top