Bad
Good

We have a wonderful group of parents who support our school. The teachers are focused on meeting the needs of every child and providing supports they need to be successful. Thank you for your interest in our school.

I love Rue....have 2 daughters that attend there and have been since 2009. Great staff!!!!!!!

my son went to Rue for 4th and 5th grade and now both my nephews go there. This is a wonderful school and the teachers and staff are amazing.

We have three boys that go to rue, we have been there since they were in preschool and we absolutely love the staff!

This school and district is continuing to go down hill. Class sizes increased dramatically with budget cuts. During dialogue with Mrs. Evans and my daughters teacher about helping my child and what we could do together, she replied "well it isn't going to get any better with more cuts coming." I took my child out of the district to a private school this year, I had to try something....I owe it to my daughter to help her receive the best education possible.

Rue is a great school with wonderful students and diligent, caring staff.

Because its a good school and the teachers are great.

My daughter went through 1 1/2 yrs preschool and now is in 2nd grade and I love this school. They are consistent and have lots of parenting nights. Every year I get e-mails from the teachers to keep me updated. She is in challenge center and loves to learn and I know it is her teachers and Mrs Evans who make this fun for her. The fact that we walk in and alot of the teachers know her by name says alot about this school and how much they care.

This is a wonderful school. Many family nights to let parents be involved. Dedicated teachers and staff.

Last modified Rue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.