Posted June 22, 2009
This school is amazing. Even when I moved out of the Council Bluffs area I filled out the necessary paperwork for my son to attend. This upcoming 09-10 school year I will be the proud parent of 2 Walnut grove students.

Posted July 11, 2008
Walnut Grove is a fantastic school, and the staff is amazing. They are all very enthusiastic about getting children interested in school. I have absolutely nothing negative to say, and my son is proudto be a wildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 02, 2006

Walnut Grove Elementary School
2920 Ave J, Council Bluffs, IA  51501
Last modified Walnut Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top