Danville, IA

Posted October 22, 2013
Great school My 2 children went through Danville School. Friendly, caring staff and many opportunities to participate in after school activities. I would recommend this school system.

Posted September 27, 2013
Horrible school. Couldn't pay me to say good things about it! I went there for 5 years. My family sent my younger siblings to a diffrent school district. If your child is anything other than white middle-class who thinks they are upper-class, you're going to have a bad time! The one teacher that I liked didn't even sent her kids to this school!

Posted March 14, 2013
I attended this school k-9th grade. This is a very unique school district. It has always been difficult to explain to people just how odd this community is. You will love this school or hate it and that depends ENTIRELY upon the amount of money you appear to have. You have to be willing to only dress your children in name brand clothing. Kids are experts in this school when it comes to identifying clothes that are not and your child will suffer. If you are a minority, single-parent, a person of depth avoid this school as if it were the plague. Don't expect help from school staff when it comes to bullying because you probably won't get it. Some of the teachers are bullies themselves. This school seems to run on their own set of rules unlike any other I have seen. I also noticed when a child attends this school k - 12th, they seem to have a much harder time adjusting to the real world after they graduate. Most seem to move back. Where they can enjoy a shallow existence with others who are almost exactly like themselves.

Posted November 29, 2012
Great small town school! I had three children attend this school and now have four grandchildren attending, I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 14, 2011
I am in 7th grade and still go to Danville. There can be some drama sometimes, but for the most part, Danville is a great school, and I wouldn't change schools for $1,000. The teachers are very helpful, and the staff are very friendly. I hope that when I have kids, they will get the privilege of going to a school as great as Danville.

Posted February 28, 2008
Administrators unprofessional, slow to respond, difficult to access. They are slow to react to bullying and encourage dishonesty by thier bad example

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted November 07, 2005
- a former student
I went to Danville school from 6th to 12th grade. I think it is a great school. The academic program is far ahead of some of the other schools in the area. Extracurricular activities are plentiful with very successful sports teams and music programs. The level of parent involvement is unbelievable. There are parent volunteers for about everything involved with the school.

Danville Junior-Senior High School
419 South Main St, Danville, IA  52623
Last modified Danville Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danville Junior-Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top