Davenport, IA

St Paul The Apostle Catholic School 5

Posted November 21, 2014
Amazing faculty, staff and parents. My daughter has been attending St Paul since she was in 3 year old pre-school and was able to read, write, and excel in math at a substantially higher level than her peers the same age that attended other schools in the area.

St Paul The Apostle Catholic School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
My grandchildren attend St. Paul The Apostle and they are receiving a wonderful Catholic education.

St Paul The Apostle Catholic School 2

Posted August 15, 2008

St Paul The Apostle Catholic School 5

Posted March 14, 2008
I've been extremely impressed by the nurturing, caring, and safe environment provided to my child at this school. Academics are excellent, too, which is very important to me. My children attended a private school for several years in Oklahoma, and it was considered top-rated in that state. I still believe it was a very good school, but I've been impressed by the fact that St. Paul's has been even more challenging academically. This is so important for children. They need to be challenged and meet those challenges in order to develope real self-esteem. St. Paul's is an excellent school.

St Paul The Apostle Catholic School
1007 East Rusholme Street, Davenport, IA  52803
Last modified St Paul The Apostle Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul The Apostle Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top