Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2013
My kids have been at Eisenhower for 3 years. Every year the academics have improved greatly. 2010 the school was rated a 6, 2013 it's an 8. My child's first year I thought the academics were weak & I was looking elsewhere that entire 1st yr but private school is too costly. We tried it again the following year and my other child enrolled and it's been great! I noticed right away that the curriculum was improving from the year before. No school is perfect but I've had good relationships with both my kid's teachers through the years. The teachers care and the principal Mr. M does a great job, they are quick to respond to all student needs. Even the office staff has improved greatly w/the addition of Jen!

Posted August 12, 2012
The staff at Eisenhower is first rate. The teachers there are very caring and will go out of their way to help the students. The special education program is located there for the district and as a parent of a hearing impaired child I was concerned about the way he would be treated by his classmates. I was amazed to see that the students there are taught to be empathic toward others, and the older children show patience and kindness towards the younger ones. The principal, Mr. Mielenhausen in my opinion is the best principal in the district.

Posted August 01, 2011
I have a student with very severe mental and physical limitations and the staff at Eisenhower is amazing. The teacher in the classroom is fun and outgoing and always looking to make sure my daughter gets the most out of school day. I looked at several schools prior to deciding to have my daughter attend Eisenhower. Mrs. H is one of the best special needs teachers in Iowa.

Posted May 17, 2010
Teachers and support staff are wonderful. Every experience I have had at Eisenhower has been a positive one. Mr. Mielenhausen works to involve parents. We transferred from a parochial school and couldn't be happier with the attention and devotion of the entire staff.

Posted May 09, 2010
Great teachers! Lots of support for kids. A strong PTA and really involved parents. We love our principal Mr. Mielenhausen!

Posted May 01, 2010
This is a great school with very caring teachers and aides!

Posted April 30, 2010
Watchdog Dad Program A great principal Good building and grounds

Posted April 30, 2010
Great great staff!!! Great Principal! I have been pleased with this school since my 4th grader started!

Posted April 29, 2010
Eisenhower is great...I am a teacher for another district but wish I worked at Eisenhower. The staff is great and supportive. The main office personnel are genuinely concerned and caring for all of the Eisenhower community.

Posted April 29, 2010
Great learning environment, positive lessons, great diversity and great activities.

Eisenhower Elementary School
2827 Jersey Ridge Rd, Davenport, IA  52803
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top