Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted September 03, 2014
I love Jefferson-Edison an so does my son. He has been their from Kindergarten and is now in 4th and has had a wonderful experience. The staff is always so supportive. The environment has a warn feeling that makes kids feel safe and loved. I would never send my kids to anywhere else.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2010

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2010
my daughter has been attending jefferson since the first grade and we have been very pleased with the school

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I have always been pleased with this school. My children have attended schools in other cities and have not gained anything or fell behind. Since returning to Jefferson, they have greatly improved skills in all areas.

Jefferson Elementary School
1027 Marquette St, Davenport, IA  52804
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top