Posted August 02, 2012
For the past 10 years my children have had the great pleasure of attending school at McKinley. The teachers are dedicated and dynamic and my children, one of whom is gifted and the other an average student, both excelled in this caring environment. I love the diversity of the population.

Posted September 17, 2010
The Teachers and Principal work hard to make this a life learning experience for all children. This is our 3rd generation at this school, and the improvements to the building keep learning here fresh. Great time for kids, they love learning here!!!

Posted January 10, 2009
My daughter has been in McKinley this fall and just LOVED everything in there! Her 2nd grade teacher Mrs Mathews is caring and excellet teacher, also ESL teacher Mrs Wells is great! We had wonderful experience, too bad we are moving and we have to change schools.

Posted December 01, 2008
An excellent school with great teachers working together to make this a wonderful learning environment. I've had two children go through grades 1-5. They both excelled and thrived at McKinley.

Posted January 25, 2005
Great School with wounderful teachers.

Mckinley Elementary School
1716 Kenwood Ave, Davenport, IA  52803
Last modified Mckinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckinley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top