Posted October 23, 2013
St. Theresa is such a warm community full of enthusiastic families and a supportive parish. Our mission is to help independent, happy, and faithful kids develop into life-long learners and citizens of the world. We are service-centered with an emphasis on social justice. We are STEM-certified meaning our science and math curriculum is hands-on and problem-solving focused. Our teachers are excellent and would do anything to help a student meet his/her needs. Lunch is delicious and our prinicpal is one of a kind. Mrs. Stemler is an advocate for teachers, a support for parents and above all, a cheer leader for children! St. Theresa is truly a wonderful place for children to grow.

Posted August 14, 2013
St Theresa's is an excellent school. I have my 2 boys there and they love it. They have fantastic teachers and a wonderful principal who really cares about the my kids overall well being!!! It's a loving, safe learning environment for my kids!!! I drive 50 miles everyday to make sure my boys attend St. Theresa's !!!

Posted July 09, 2013
St. Theresa Catholic is fantastic. I wouldn't consider sending my children anywhere else. The staff reach each child individually to challenge and help them grow. The school is STEM certified grades 3 through 8. Classes use iPads, Smartboards, ELMOs, and are hands on. Faith and respect are part of everyday. I couldn't ask for better teachers, classes, or a better community. The principal knows each child and family by name. She is in each classroom weekly. We are very pleased with our students' classrooms and learning. Words don't capture the learning envirnment.

St Theresa School 1

Posted June 21, 2013
This school could be so much more...yet, the principal is too wishy washy to stand up for teachers in the classroom. The school is in dire financial straights and believes that in order to serve the school better, it would be better to terminate teachers who make 'too' much money so that the budget can be lowered...thus ensuring younger teachers who will only come here as a last resort...thus ensuring lower quality teaching...this school needs a new principal!!!

Posted April 09, 2013
St. Theresa's Catholic School is a fantastic school. We have 2 children that we send there. There are a number of Catholic schools that are much closer to us yet we still send our children here. The individual attention, small class size, excellent teachers and wonderful community of parents made our decision easy when deciding where to send our children. We could not be more pleased with St. Theresa's, it is an excellent school.

Posted April 09, 2013
The teachers and staff at STCS along with the small class sizes make for a great classroom setting. Individual attention with all the use of technology give the students a great education.

Posted June 21, 2011
I graduated from St. Theresa's in 1968. I have found that the foundation I received here, and the loving Care of my 4th teacher, I was ready for anything life had in store for me. My childhood best friend and I meet each other here. We still keep in touch. Father Charles Phelan looked after and loved us all. He was a wonderful pastor,

Posted April 11, 2008
Our daughter attends the morning Pre-K program and we couldn't be more pleased! She is learning so much! She already knows letter sounds and is more than ready for kindergarten!

St Theresa School 0

Posted February 26, 2008
My son transfered to St. Theresa when he was in 3rd grade from another Catholic school south of grand. The teachers at his old school informed us that he was doing fine. We knew that was not the case. When he transfered to his new school (St. T's) the teacher informed us that he was reading at a first grade level. Not a third grade like he should be. In less then a years time they caught him up to his peers. We now have all three kids at the school. The teachers and principal are excellent at what they do. Plus the communication between them and us could not be any better.

St Theresa School 4

Posted July 30, 2007
its a good school my son is doing great he is excelling in all his classes and he is making lots of friends , if u have a son/daughter going in to Pre-k - 8th grade then you should consider st Theresa school.

St Theresa School