Posted September 14, 2012
Both of our sons are here at Grandview and are learning so much. It is very obvious that the teachers really care. If there is an area that our kids are struggling in we know about it so that we can help them. I love not having to worry about their enviroment knowing that the teachers and staff really care.

Posted September 14, 2012
We have been very happy with our experience at GVPB! We drive 37 miles one way to take our daughter there and feel like it is definitely worth the drive.

Posted August 28, 2012
Our son is beginning his seventh year at GPBS and we could not be happier. The teachers, principal and staff truly love the children and it shows in their interactions with them. We are blessed to be able to send our son to GPBS where he does not have to worry about bullies and we do not have to worry about what he is going to be taught. Biblical truths are incorporated into every lesson and students consistently perform 2-3 years above grade level on standardized tests. They have wonderful sports and music programs as well. Go Defenders!!!

Posted May 04, 2012
Our Child has grown leaps and bounds since they have come to Grandview! The teachers are top notch and my son is 2 years ahead of kids his same age in public schools due to the teaching

Posted May 04, 2012
Committed to academic excellence, obedience to God, memorization of scripture and service. Excellent school, Excellent staff! http://www.grandviewparkbaptistschool.org

Posted January 01, 2012
My husband and I enrolled our grandson at GVPBS this year and couldn't be happier. Not only is he thriving in his Christianity and learning more about that daily...he is so much happier academically..and thriving head and shoulders beyond his progress from the public school system. The entire staff makes every aspect of attending a personal journey through education and faith. Our grandson is only in Kindergarten and the entire staff calls him by name. ..it's not due to orneriness either! We held our breath and said a prayer every day when he attended the public school system. It's nice to relax and know he is in the BEST school with the BEST teachers and administrators! Thank you GVPBS!

Posted March 02, 2010
My children attend this school and we love it. The teachers are so caring and treat our children with so much respect. We feel like we have found another family here. My kids routinely test much higher than grade level on the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. Also, the lessons that they learn regarding biblical truths are so valuable to us.

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted August 15, 2007
My child is in his 9th year at GPBS- we have been greatly blessed! He is getting an excellant education and is spending his days with Christian teachers and peers. I think GP is Ia's best-kept secret. :D

Posted October 24, 2004
My oldest child has been at Grandview Park Baptist since Kindergarten and he is now in 10th grade. Our twins are in 3rd grade and started Grandview in PreSchool. They have always been attentive to my children's needs and open to hearing my concerns. Since it is a college prep school the work is challenging for the children and at times a little difficult for my kids. However, teachers and staff are always willing to provide extra help.

Grandview Park Baptist School
1701 E 33rd St, Des Moines, IA  50317
Last modified Grandview Park Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grandview Park Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top