Bad
Good

Had great experiences with our son's teachers in grades K-3. They were wonderful and the Principal was equally as great!

I love that this school is a year-round school. My son is in Headstart and he has made great achievement in this class.

Love the principal, the teachers are really dedicated to the kids and parental involvement is accepted and encouraged. LOVE this school!

The new principal is very friendly and involved and the teachers work very well with the children

I have enjoyed the short time at River Woods so far. The teachers and staff have been helpful and my sone enjoys his classes.

RiverWoods has been a great school. The teachers there have really made a difference. We have been at RiverWoods for three years now and I have three favorite teachers there, that stand out being the best among the 10 different teachers we have had for our children. I don't like that the kids get to go outside in the winter to play only on the blacktop. What happened to being able to play in the snow? The teachers and staff at RiverWoods are great. I have found that the teachers make the difference in seeing that each child is improving and learning. I like the year-round calendar that they have as well. It helps the kids not get so bored and retain their learning. I highly recommend RiverWoods to anyone.

After moving to 2 different school districts, I moved back to River Woods area. The quality of academic programs is great. My son's favorite day is Music and Library day. My only complaint is that there are not many extracurricular activities through the school such as sports - although there are many opportunities to join outside organizations.

Last modified River Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.