South Union Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2013
We no longer attend this school. The teachers that we had dealt with where very kind. My son's first grade teacher was my favorite. She was very concerned about all her students. Sadly, the school district just didn't back her up with getting additional help for my son. Not once did I ever meet the principal or vice principal. It was a struggle for both the teacher and my self to obtain any additional help for my son. If only his kindergarten teacher, very kind, was up front with the difficulties my son was having in school we would not be in the issue that we found ourselves starting in first grade. Thankfully his first grade teacher stepped.

South Union Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
All the teachers are very kind and helpful to the children! My son just loves going there!

South Union Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2009
i love this school my 2 girls love this school there so nice and respectful..

South Union Elementary School
4201 South Union, Des Moines, IA  50315
Last modified South Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Union Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top