Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The principle doesn't let them teach the kids with care, its all military type staffing

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

We have a split house hold therefore my son never had homework or at least i thought the staff screamed at me and accused me of not caring about my son. She never told me...until we had a meeting 7weeks later

The staff are worse than the kids! They have a click and once they tink your kid needs an extra push they treat them like they are low lifes. My kids go here and i hate it

My daughter switched to Cattell 2yrs ago from Willard and I couldn't be happier.. The teachers and administration at this school are amazing and do everything in their power to help their kids succeed!

Cattell is a great school with really caring teachers.. wonderful experience for my grandson THANKS

There teachers and are very friendly and helpful to my daughter who goes there.They help me by letting me know how she is doing and what she needs to work on.

Cattell does not have programs in place to help their gifted students. When I pushed the topic, I was told that there wasn't enough funding or staff for the gifted students. No Child Left Behind has hurt this school. Teachers at Cattell push for uniformity. There are no extracurricular activities. Parent involvement is weak, at best. I won't take my children back to Cattell. Mr. Shott is no longer there. No parking available. My kids and I didn't care for the school's Tools for Success program.

Last modified Cattell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.