Bad
Good

My daughter switched to Cattell 2yrs ago from Willard and I couldn't be happier.. The teachers and administration at this school are amazing and do everything in their power to help their kids succeed!

Cattell is a great school with really caring teachers.. wonderful experience for my grandson THANKS

There teachers and are very friendly and helpful to my daughter who goes there.They help me by letting me know how she is doing and what she needs to work on.

Cattell does not have programs in place to help their gifted students. When I pushed the topic, I was told that there wasn't enough funding or staff for the gifted students. No Child Left Behind has hurt this school. Teachers at Cattell push for uniformity. There are no extracurricular activities. Parent involvement is weak, at best. I won't take my children back to Cattell. Mr. Shott is no longer there. No parking available. My kids and I didn't care for the school's Tools for Success program.

Last modified Cattell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.