Posted December 21, 2013
I trust Findley staff with my child's educational and emotional growth outside of the home. The staff are extremely friendly and a joy to deal with. My child absolutely loves attending Findley.

Posted February 12, 2007
Findley is a great school!!! I have 4 children and all will go to Findley. Teachers here honestly care about the students. I am involved in PTO and it is very sad that parents can complain but yet do not participate in PTO. PTO is focused on the students and so are the teachers. I feel more parents need to step up and participate in PTO, it is only 1 hour once a month.

Posted May 12, 2006
I think parents should be much more envolved at Findley.The school provides many opportunities to involve the parents, so their should be no excuses.I have three children at Findley and I have always been very happy with all of the staff there.The teachers have all been very sincere about what is best for our children.My children love this school and I am always proud to tell people that my kids go to Findley.

Findley Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
- a former student
Parent envolvement at this school is very low and dose not look as if it will be getting better anytime soon. As the other person said its all about what the teachers want not about the kids needing things. The dean of students is also afraid of minority students parents... she will not stick to the no toerace policy, if it is a non white studant in trouble.

Findley Elementary School
3000 Cambridge St, Des Moines, IA  50313
Last modified Findley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Findley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.