Posted January 09, 2012
there are great and freindly teachers. there the only school talked me into actually wanting to go to school now im doing great and might even graduate early.. i owe it to all my teachers that helped me.

Posted February 09, 2011
I owe a lot to this school. They helped me graduate when I thought I had no options. Some of the teachers are hard to understand, but all really love what they're doing and try to help as best as they can. The leadership at this school is fantastic. They're very friendly, and they strive to approach every problem they face without bias. The courses are quite easy, but keep in mind that it is an alternative high school. It's a horse of a different color.

Scavo Alternative High School 1

Posted August 18, 2010
I went to this school and I have to say that I did graduate with a high GPA, that is not normally the case. Teachers sit in the front of the class while students sit at their desks and read books. One teacher I had was from Russia and any time I had a question, I could never understand her because her accent was so thick. If you want your children to learn anything valuable, do not let them go to this school. I can honestly say that I don't think I learned anything while attending. I am now a college graduate but i attribute most of that to my middle school education and my parents.

Posted October 28, 2004
This school is very nice all the students are very nice and behave very well i know my student learnd alot and is now going to become the president. Good job scavo.

Scavo Alternative High School
3725 52nd St, Des Moines, IA  50310
Last modified Scavo Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scavo Alternative High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top