Merrill Middle School 1

Posted May 23, 2014
This school needs help. It is so bad I have chosen to open enroll my kids out of the district

Merrill Middle School 5

Posted October 29, 2011
I loved this school while i attended it. It is wonderful and have no complaints. wonderful teachers.

Merrill Middle School 3

Posted May 05, 2011
As an 8th grader @ Merrill, I am sooo tired of this school. It is an average school. The only freedom is when you go to Central Academy so make sure you study hard as a 6th and 7th grader. We have some really bad teachers here and some good teachers too.

Merrill Middle School 1

Posted April 03, 2010
Political correctness has gone mad at this school. If you have no problem with Huey p. Newton being idolized on a poster youll love this school!

Merrill Middle School 2

Posted March 22, 2010
I love being at Merrill but I hate the safety and study skills of the people there. The School just doesnt have that many good teachers and staff

Merrill Middle School 4

Posted March 06, 2010
I like Merrill, it's not perfect but that's part of why I like it.

Merrill Middle School 5

Posted August 04, 2009

Merrill Middle School 4

Posted March 22, 2009

Merrill Middle School
5301 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA  50312
Last modified Merrill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merrill Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top