Diagonal, IA

Posted August 20, 2014
The community and school togetherness gives all students a feeling of belonging. Small class sizes assure that talented teachers meet the unique individual needs of each student. A great place to grow up!

Diagonal Junior-Senior High School 0

Posted February 18, 2010
This school did well to prepare me for engineering at a state university. I owe a lot of my success to my secondary education here.

Posted January 25, 2010
I moved to this school my senior year. and it is amazing! great community. very small classes with one on one help. and everyone is helpful.

Posted December 16, 2006
If you want the best student to teacher ratio, then try this school. They will welcome you with open arms.

Diagonal Junior-Senior High School
403 West 2nd St, Diagonal, IA  50845
Last modified Diagonal Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Diagonal Junior-Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top