St. Joseph the Worker School 5

Posted August 03, 2006
My son attended Our Lady of Guadalupe which is run by the Holy Family School System and currently located at St. Joseph's. We had a great time there. Though late in the summer, my son is still singing the spanish songs he learned. The teachers and principal seemed devoted to making the program work and very responsive to the parents interests and concerns. I literally had nightmares of my own Catholic school experience before sending my son to kindergarten, but he had a lovely experience there. I was especially impressed with the music class -- they learned Queen songs! I feel his academics matched those of surrounding public schools with the added challenge of learning spanish. For a bright child in need of a challenge, this is a great program.

St. Joseph the Worker School
2105 Saint Joseph Street, Dubuque, IA  52001
Last modified St. Joseph the Worker School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Joseph the Worker School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top