Bad
Good

my sisters go to this school and my brother everyone is nice there other than the kids all my brothers and sisters get bullyed

Audubon is a great school. The teachers truly care about the children. I had three children in the school and was very happy with all of the teachers and the principal is also involved. He always knew our name and the childrens name. Teaching doesn't end at 3/3:30 when the kids get out of school. The parents have to be involved as well and work with the teachers to get the best education and all the teachers we were involed with at Audubon went above and beyond!

I am not impressed with Audobon. The lack of parent involvement has led to school not having a PTA. I am also disappointed in the teachers and the princpal. Several of my children have gone through Audobon and I think I could have taught them better at home than have go to Audubon

This is a great school for our kids to learn and grow, just a wonderful place for our kids to attend. We could not ask for any better teachers. All of the teacher are one of a kind.

Last modified Audubon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.