Posted November 06, 2014
My two children went to Bryant. Blue Ribbon award winning school! It is a community of thoughtful caring professionals. They encourage community strength and character building in addition to the educational program. They have a wonderful Talented and Gifted program! The parents are involved in and out of the classrooms.

Posted November 06, 2014
Top notch, at every level of the staff - teachers, administration, support, you name it. Far and away the best elementary school in the Dubuque school system.

Posted June 15, 2006
My two sons have attended Bryant during the last 3 years. The teachers, staff and administration are impressive and cooperative. I have appreciated the intentional curriculum. My boys participated in music and art classes once-twice/week. My youngest has an IEP and the Bryant team has always worked for his best success. They honor him for the person he is and respect my opinions, suggestions and input. The new principal will begin in Fall 2006 and she will do a great job. I have worked with her in the past and I am glad to see her in this new role.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2005
Excellent school. I've had two children in this school for 6 years. Friendly caring teachers.

Bryant Elementary School
1280 Rush St, Dubuque, IA  52003
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top