Bad
Good

Posted October 14, 2011
This school is outstanding. I'm an eighth grader here and the teachers always do their best to help us students succeed. They always make it fun, too. For the last two years, we've done a Lip-sync singing competition. We had to bring in money to vote for our favorite performer. The first year, we raised money for Haiti. The second year, we raised money for cancer. Overall, Union is amazing.

Posted March 10, 2010
I was a student there and in my opinion it is the best school ever. All parents who think about letting there kids go here, well i need to say LET YOUR CHILD COME HERE!!! I surely became smarter at that school and I know all the kids here love haveing new kids!!

Posted February 14, 2009
Union is the best school ever! I am currently a seventh grader in the middle school and am extremely satisfied by the school. All of the teachers are great too!! This school is awesome and I can only say that because before I came to Union my brother and me went to Benton. So far I have liked Union so much more than Benton!! The extra curricular activities are the best around also. :)

Posted January 11, 2008
this school is the best at whaqt it does it has the best locker rooms class roomds hallways everything is the best here

Posted April 05, 2005
This school is the best in the state! everyone that goes there is lucky they have such a good school!

Union Middle School
505 West, Dysart, IA  52224
Last modified Union Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.