Earlham Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My wife, and all my Grown children have attended Earlham elementary school. We believe it is a VERY good school with lots of GREAT Teachers and Staff

Earlham Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2009
I love my childrens school and having one of the smaller towns in the area and the pk-12th is in the same building is awsome! My children will always go here and we moved here just for the school, as my kids say 'Earlham school rocks!'

Earlham Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2009

Earlham Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2005
Earlham is a progressivly growing community that stands behind the school. I personally feel our school is one of the best in the state. It offers all day Kindergarten and all day PreK. The teachers are all great and always helpful to work with!

Earlham Elementary School
535 North Chestnut Ave, Earlham, IA  50072
Last modified Earlham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earlham Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top