Western Dubuque High School 5

Posted May 28, 2008
west dubuque is an awsome school that allows kids to participate in any activity their heart desires because of the size of the community no one is turned down they are a nice school district with wonderful students I love the little school so much I open enroled my child in it even though we have to drive a little farther each morning its worth it even with the outrages gas prices! I would highly suggest going to this school!

Western Dubuque High School 5

Posted July 14, 2004
- a former student
I may not be a parent that had a child attend this school, but I am the child that attend the school. I love Western Dubuque High School! The teachers actually care about every student. They take time after school to help any student with any questions or problems with homework. If you are thinking of sending your child to this school, please do, the teachers are amazing!

Western Dubuque High School
302 5th Ave SW, Epworth, IA  52045
Last modified Western Dubuque High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Dubuque High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top