Fairfield, IA

Posted September 12, 2014
Exceptional teachers and Principal. My girls have graduated and have a well rounded personality. You think Iowa and then you think of a small town!!! Think no more as the kids here are not in a 'Frog in a Well' situation. The teachers make extra efforts in educating them about the events worldwide, encourage them to travel when they are older and geography classes teach them beyond Americas.

Posted August 27, 2013
Friendly staff and students. Wonderful teachers. More than adequate equipment. Lunch quality is great. I recomend this school to anyone who lives in fairfield, iowa.

Posted August 27, 2013
The staff and the teachers are very caring, and the students are probably the kindest I have ever met in any school.

Posted May 12, 2010
I love the communication between the staff and parents. Also think the principal is the best I've ever interacted with!

Posted May 12, 2010
FMS is full of amazing teachers and great students!

Posted May 12, 2010
FMS has many caring teachers who will go above and beyond to help students be successful.

Posted May 12, 2010
FMS has caring teachers, great students, and provides kids with the tools & opportunities to be successful individuals!!!

Fairfield Middle School 4

Posted February 15, 2004
My two children graduated from Fairfield School District. Overall the teaching staff is very caring and the courses challenging. The music department, both instrumental and choral, is excellent. Drama and readers theater is a highlight in the district also. The sports are strong and parents give much support to the school functions. My grandaughter is in the special education program and the school is extremely supportive in helping all students to suceed academically and with life skills. My son became a doctor and my daughter a teacher. Their success is a reality because of the great staff within the school district. The school provided them with an excellent base in education. I feel blessed to have been able to have them attend the schools in the Fairfield community. I rate this district as one of the best. The reason I did not put down highest marks is because there is always room for improvement, but this is one of the best schools I have experienced.

404 West Fillmore, Fairfield, IA  52556
Last modified Fairfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top