PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The faith based education and the small class sizes make a tremendous difference in developing these values.

HTC is a small but mighty school. They offer small class sizes yet excel with their extracurriculars as well; sports, student council, band, and choir just to name a few. The talented and gifted program is also outstanding. They also offer resources for IEP students. My children attend HTC, and we greatly appreciate how well they attend to the community, the students, and the facutly.

I am so proud to say that my children have graduated from - or are students of - Holy Trinity Catholic Schools. Our school's leadership, teachers and staff are wonderful hardworking people who truly want what is best for our students. When a family is struggling, our teachers share their pain. When a student has success, such as Mikaela Foecke being named the National Gatorade Player of the Year, our whole school community shares in her glory. Holy Trinity Catholic Schools is a wonderful supportive family. I can't think of a better school to have raised our children and I am thankful for the superior education and life lessons that HTC has given our family. The BEST school in Southeast Iowa! Thank You!

This school, I believe, is quite unsatisfying. HTC, in my opinion, is really no different than a public school--drama, fights, bullying, gossip, etc. The only things it has that public school doesn't is religion class. Classes are as challenging as public; not really a college prep school as it claims to be. Some teachers are good, some teachers are bad. I wouldn't let my child go here due to bullying, problems, and horrible behavior of students. They act so snobby! When bullying occurs, principal doesn't do anything; neither do teachers. Very poor managment.

Last modified Holy Trinity Jr-Sr Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12