Fort Madison, IA

Posted January 09, 2015
I am so proud to say that my children have graduated from - or are students of - Holy Trinity Catholic Schools. Our school's leadership, teachers and staff are wonderful hardworking people who truly want what is best for our students. When a family is struggling, our teachers share their pain. When a student has success, such as Mikaela Foecke being named the National Gatorade Player of the Year, our whole school community shares in her glory. Holy Trinity Catholic Schools is a wonderful supportive family. I can't think of a better school to have raised our children and I am thankful for the superior education and life lessons that HTC has given our family. The BEST school in Southeast Iowa! Thank You!

Holy Trinity Jr-Sr Catholic High School 1

Posted May 31, 2013
This school, I believe, is quite unsatisfying. HTC, in my opinion, is really no different than a public school--drama, fights, bullying, gossip, etc. The only things it has that public school doesn't is religion class. Classes are as challenging as public; not really a college prep school as it claims to be. Some teachers are good, some teachers are bad. I wouldn't let my child go here due to bullying, problems, and horrible behavior of students. They act so snobby! When bullying occurs, principal doesn't do anything; neither do teachers. Very poor managment.

Posted October 08, 2009
Highly structureed coursework.

Posted October 08, 2009
Safe and rigorous classwork

Holy Trinity Jr-Sr Catholic High School
2600 Ave A, Fort Madison, IA  52627
Last modified Holy Trinity Jr-Sr Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Holy Trinity Jr-Sr Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top