Indianola High School 4

Posted February 01, 2011
Academically, IHS is a great school that allows all students to excel and participate. I am disappointed with the boys sports program, particularly football, that seems to put winning above personal growth and development. Only the gifted athletes will be allowed playing time, irregardless of the effort put into training and practice by all participants.

Indianola High School 0

Posted September 30, 2010
Indianola High School provides a highly motivated and diverse environment for learning.

Indianola High School 5

Posted March 04, 2010
Best school in Iowa!!!!! Great teachers and very clean school. My kids tell me that they feel very safe in this school. I give this school a A+.

Indianola High School 1

Posted November 09, 2008

Indianola High School 5

Posted February 26, 2004
I feel that we have one of best high schools in Iowa.M ost of the teachers relly care about how well our kids do. I also feel that other schools do a good job. I just wish that we could give them more money to work with .

Indianola High School 4

Posted November 10, 2003
I like the amount of opportunities there are for children to participate in extracurricular activities. However I think there should be more encouragement for the students to do well. I think they need to be more aware of how much their High School education affects the rest of their life. Thank You.

Indianola High School
1304 East 1st, Indianola, IA  50125
Last modified Indianola High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indianola High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top