Iowa City, IA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 14, 2014
My son's school is a place where my son can go and learn physically and mentally. GOTTA LOVE IT........

Posted September 24, 2010
I've never met a parent who didn't like our school! I've been consistently impressed with the teachers and staff. Each teacher the kids have had seemed excited about being a teacher and teaching at Longfellow. We have a very active PTA. The kids and I have always felt welcomed, particularly when we were new to the community and knew almost no one here.

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted February 14, 2008
its a great shcool my kids have learned a lot

Longfellow Elementary School 1

Posted June 22, 2007

Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2006
great school with caring teachers.

Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2005
Overall, Longfellow elementary is a great school. My older son attended it from K to 6, and my younger son is in 5th grade. Most of the teachers are very good. It is located in a great neighborhood. The only problem that I have had with this school it is its fuzzy (not well structured) curriculum, especially in Language Arts and Mathematics. All public elementary schools in our area use some kind of whole language and whole math approach, which means no language mechanics and no systematic mathematics instruction.

Longfellow Elementary School
1130 Seymour Ave, Iowa City, IA  52240
Last modified Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top