Bad
Good

Janesville Elementary School 5

Posted December 26, 2013
My children have attended several different elementary, junior high, and high schools due to frequent moves for my husbands career. This school (elementary - high school) is by far the best we have been involved with. This includes the ones that I have taught in myself. Teachers and administration really know my children and are responsive to parental ideas/involvement. Opportunities to be involved in sports and music extra curriculars are second to none. My children have been successful at each school they have attended, but all rate this school district as their favorite. The community has also been very warm and welcoming to newcomers.

Posted April 18, 2009
great job by the teachers my son loves it. Just recently moved here and everyone has done a wonderful making us feel right at home

Posted February 21, 2007
We recently moved from a large K-5th elementary in Waterloo and I was a little worried about my kids going to a smaller school, but the change has been great so far. I think Janesville has a lot to offer and will be a great influence to my three children

Posted August 05, 2005
Janesville is a wonderful small school where the teachers and community really work hand in hand. The really neat thing is its K-12 grades are under one roof, our high school kids know our elementary kids and they look out for each other. Big schools don't have that. We love our small school!

Janesville Elementary School
505 Barrick Rd, Janesville, IA  50647
Last modified Janesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.