Bad
Good

My children have attended several different elementary, junior high, and high schools due to frequent moves for my husbands career. This school (elementary - high school) is by far the best we have been involved with. This includes the ones that I have taught in myself. Teachers and administration really know my children and are responsive to parental ideas/involvement. Opportunities to be involved in sports and music extra curriculars are second to none. My children have been successful at each school they have attended, but all rate this school district as their favorite. The community has also been very warm and welcoming to newcomers.

great job by the teachers my son loves it. Just recently moved here and everyone has done a wonderful making us feel right at home

We recently moved from a large K-5th elementary in Waterloo and I was a little worried about my kids going to a smaller school, but the change has been great so far. I think Janesville has a lot to offer and will be a great influence to my three children

Last modified Janesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.