PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school where it's staff and students are held to a very high standard. This school provides children with the opportunity of learning about God through their curriculum and it's teachers are allowed to share their faith with the students without fear of being reprimanded. The education they receive is top-notch and anything that KCA does not offer (such as band or sports) they are allowed to dual enroll with the middle school and participate in anything they want. The only problem is the school is not government funded, and a lot of the students are from low income families, so the school is in need of any support it can get. If the school does not receive enough support, I'm afraid that it's doors will be closed, that would be a very sad thing for our community.

KCA is awesome. please consider sending your child here. KCA is a part of me and I hope it stands for a long time. We have an amazing staff at KCA and the students are very cool.I want othe rpeople to be able to come here and say how much they love it here The place is amazing and you'll think so to. I've gone to KCA all of my life and love it and you will to. :)

I am a student attending this school. It is a wonderful school and all the teachers and the students really care about you. I've been going here for 8 years. So I should know. I have had a great experience all of my years her at KCA. It has been grate and I don't ever want to go to Middle school. I'd rather be held back so I could come here a few more years.KCA has a great teaching for spelling, Bible, math, science, history, language, art, reading, computers, journal, etcetera. And they make all of it as fun as they can. And the teachers and staff are some of the nicest people I know. Coming to KCA has be a wonderful experience and will be a wonderful experience, for any other child that may attend this school. That's really not all but I can only type 50 words. Bye!

Last modified Keokuk Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8